History of The Hickories Farm, Ridgefield

The Hickories has been growing food for Ridgefielders for over 250 years.

Carroll and Blandina Brewster moved to the farm in 1936 and began a life-long pursuit of building what is now one of the most precious "farms of Farmingville."  Carroll and Gurdon Brewster, their two sons, grew up on this land and have overseen the protection of the farm for the generations that will follow them. 

The Hickories 136 Lounsbury Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877 (203)-894-1851